My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Criminal Defense, DUI/DWI & Gun and Weapons Crimes
Committed to providing you with reliable service
Randolph Greenwald Attorney at Law, LLC advocates for clients in Criminal Defense, DUI/DWI and Drug Offenses. Based in Parma, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of Cuyahoga County and Medina County. I have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 5 years of experience, I am focused on your success. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Randolph Greenwald Attorney at Law, LLC has a thorough understanding of Ohio law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Criminal Defense: Getting arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, hire a dedicated criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. I have many years of experience defending people who face criminal charges.
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in Ohio, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Drug Crimes: Being convicted of a drug crime has major consequences. If you have been charged with a drug crime, you need to be represented by an experienced and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney.
- Traffic Violations: Traffic violations range from reckless driving and speeding to DUI and hit-and-run accidents. If you have been charged with a traffic violation in Ohio, contact me today to speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney about your case.
- Gun and Weapons Crimes: Convictions for gun and other weapons violations can carry long sentences. If you have been charged with this type of crime, a knowledgeableweapon-crime defense attorney is necessary to protect your constitutional rights. I can build the strongest case possible against federal and state prosecutors.
- White Collar Crimes: A white collar crime conviction has the potential to seriously affect your life and your business. I am resolved to defend you during the Ohio criminal law process. I handle many types of white collar crime cases, including fraud, embezzlement, insider trading, extortion and more.
- Theft: I provide skilled representation to those accused of theft. I fight for your rights when you are facing either misdemeanor or felony theft charges.
- Parole & Probation: If you have been convicted of a crime, you may need an experienced attorney to guide you through the post-conviction process. I assist clients with probation, parole and appeals.
- Conspiracy: A conspiracy is defined as an agreement between two or more people to commit a crime. The crime does not need to actually be committed, but agreeing to the plan is considered an offense. If you have been charged with conspiracy, I can defend you.
- Domestic Violence: If you have been arrested for domestic violence, you need a dedicated criminal defense attorney on your side. I have the experience and skills necessary to fight the charges against you.
When you retain the services of Randolph Greenwald Attorney at Law, LLC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable law firm serving Cuyahoga County and Medina County today
Randolph Greenwald Attorney at Law, LLC sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Parma. Call the firm at 216-453-0861 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.